Marianna is a corporate and IP lawyer and Legal Counsel at K&P law firm starting from 2008. She primarily deals with legal consulting on intellectual property matters, as well as labor and employment matters and advises in media and entertainment, gambling and other industries. She deals with the following aspects of employment law: implementation of new businesses (employment contracts, remuneration and incentive policies, internal rules and policies), acquisition, restructuring, relations with worker representatives and unions, negotiation of services agreements, etc.
Being a qualified patent attorney, she performs legal consulting and full support for local and international corporate clients on IP, including performance of registration of IP rights in Armenia, organization of enforcement of IPR with state bodies and judicial system, representation with the Agency for Intellectual Property Rights of Armenia,.
Throughout her experience she has advised leading TV channels of Armenia with drafting complex licensing and franchise agreements, as well as the biggest sport betting and online gambling companies of Armenia on legal compliance with gambling and advertising legislation and maintained full consulting on their IP matters.
• Consulted “Shant” TV Company, one of the top telecommunication (TV) companies broadcast within Armenia, as well as in Europe, the United States of America, Russia and CIS countries, Middle East and Gulf region countries. Advised the company in its in its negotiation and drafting of license and franchise agreements with internationally renowned media outlets;
• Acted as a Counsel to “Inter Loto” LLC (Toto brand) betting company on advertisement and licensing procedures under gambling legislation of Armenia;
• Advised Star Divide CJSC a retail company operating one of the major chains of supermarkets throughout Armenia in matters of employment procedures;
• Advises “MAjid Al Futtaim Hypermarket” (Carrefour brand) an international retail company currently operating in Armenia on its daily employments procedures and food safety regulations;
• Consults Mary Kay Inc on matters of labor and employment, as well as internal policies.
Armenian Intellectual Property Agency, Licensed Patent Attorney
Armenian Bar Association
Armenian, Russian and English